Re: ldap and sendmail integration, vacation messages

We do this. mail500 (presumably maildap) has hooks to check the onVacation attribute. There's another problem vacmail500, derived from the common Unix vacation program, that acts as a sendmail mailer and handles vacation message delivery. Not sure if OpenLDAP is distributing it, but I have it if someone wants it.

:wes