Re: slapd dies with failed assertion....

Sorry about this message, my co-worker David Stults sent a similar message
about the same issue at the same time.  So, you may disregard this one.
Both of our messages relate to the same issue on the same server.

Thanks,
Luke

* Luke Miller             Unix System Administrator *
* Integra Telecom                      503-748-4549 *