Re: Storing Special German Characters in OpenLDAP as PGP-Directory

Hi Waldemar,

the cause using a ldap server for storing PGP keys is _one_ corporate directory.
Why use a dedicated PGP keyserver, if
it is posible to store the keys in the corporate directory? PGP version 7.x has
the capability to do so (theoretically ;-)).

We have a valid support contract with NAI. But the NAI support does not have
much knowledge about OpenLDAP. :-(

Regards,
Joachim

Waldemar Brodkorb <waldemar@thinknow.de> am 05.01.2002 13:38:53