Re: ldappasswd question

> Hi,
> the man-pages for slapd.conf only mention the following hashes...
> {SSHA}, {SHA}, {SMD5}, {MD5}, and {CRYPT}
> So I suppose that for the time being, you van only choose those.  The
> default, as you already know now, is the SSHA hash...
> Why would you actually choose the DES hash?
actually I meant CRYPT (I've read somwhere that it's based on DES)

The problem is what parameter is responsible for choosing the exact
algotithm in ldappasswd syntax, I think I've tried almost everything
with no results. All that I've got was the default SSHA hash.
So how  to use {CRYPT} to generate password ?

> Good luck with it!

Tego nie znajdziesz w zadnym sklepie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]