Re: Configure Openldap-2.0.19 error(about Pthread)

Shih-Chang et all,

   This was covered before and is posted on the
openldap webpage under the faq-o-matic section. This
problem drove me crazy before some good samaritan
pointed the problem out to me.  Basically, there is a
bug with the glibc2.2 with Redhat version 7.  The link
below directs you to the page describing the problem
on their webpage, and also suggests upgrading to
version 2.2.2 to fix it.  Hope this helps!

Ismael Sierra
Acies Digital
32 Court Street Suite 1200
Brooklyn, NY 11201