Configure Openldap-2.0.19 error(about Pthread)

Hi all:

I tried to configure OpenLDAP-2.0.19 on redhat 7.0, however it has the following error information.
From the mailing-list FAQ, someone said the glibc-2.2 should be upgraded. I tried to find the
upgrade information about glibc-2.2-13 but I failed. Also, I have download the Pthread-1.4.0 to my
computer, compiler and install it, and the following error message still occur.
I have been successfully install OpenLDAP-2.0.11 on Redhat-6.2 with the default configurations.
Who can give me some idea?
Thank you very much!

ERROR message:

checking for pthread.h... yes
checking POSIX thread version... final
checking for LinuxThreads pthread.h... no
checking for GNU Pth pthread.h... yes
checking for pthread_create in default libraries... no
checking for pthread link with -kthread... no
checking for pthread link with -pthread... no
checking for pthread link with -pthreads... no
checking for pthread link with -mthreads... no
checking for pthread link with -thread... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthread -lmach -lexc -lc_r... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthread -lmach -lexc... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthread -Wl,-woff,85... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthread... no
checking for pthread link with -lc_r... no
checking for pthread link with -threads... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthreads -lmach -lexc -lc_r... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthreads -lmach -lexc... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthreads -lexc... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthreads... no
configure: error: could not locate usable POSIX Threads

Shih-Chang Wang(汪世昌)
Associate Researcher
Internet & Multimedia Application Tech. Lab
Telecommunication Laboratories, Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd.
TEL: 886-3-4245340
FAX: 886-3-4244470