Help with syntax

Hello all,

I'm relatively new to LDAP, but this is want I've done to date. Basically I
successfully created some new attributes and objectclasses. However, I
cannot seem to use it successfully in a LDIF file. Maybe I'm confused
between STRUCTURAL and AUXILIARY objectclasses??

My new attribute:
attributetype ( 2.16.840.1.113719. NAME 'cbidRealm'
        EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch
        SUBSTR caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch
        SINGLE-VALUE )

My new objectclass:
objectclass ( 2.16.840.1.113719. NAME 'realm'
        DESC 'A realm in the contract hierarchy'
        SUP top STRUCTURAL
        MUST cbidRealm )

Now I try to use it in an LDIF file as follows:

dn: cbidRealm=testRealm, dc=collectivebid, dc=com
cbidRealm: testRealm
objectclass: top
objectclass: realm

The error I get from ldapadd is as follows:

ldap_add: Invalid syntax
        additional info: objectclass: value #1 invalid per syntax

ldif_record() = 21

Any help would be greatly appreciated.