RE: old objectclass format not supported

Looks like you're using InterlinkNetworks AAA radius server. In their
current release they include an LDAPv3 version of their schema so there is
no need to bother with the old format file. It's really not feasible to
simply convert from the old format to the current format because more
information is required in the new format.

  -- Howard Chu