Re: allowing anonymous binds from a specific machine

It seems my searching of the archives was insufficiently thorough.  I needed to
use peername="IP=..." instead of peername="IP:...".  It dawned on me that this
might be the case after seeing "IP=..." in the local4.debug messages.  Did the
colon notation work at one time?  Is the '*' optional?
Thanks,
John Dalbec