[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: how to tell version?
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: how to tell version?
- From: Terry Davis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:46:15 -0600
- References: <27B34B6046FFD311BD880050046DFAD40C6FA9BA@usilms01.ca.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.6) Gecko/20011120
This doesnt seem to show the built version anywhere. I simply want to
know what version of openldap I am using. I dont have the source tree
Rozonkiewiecz, Mitchell wrote:
If you have the source that built the server, look at portable.h
If you are running a UNIX version, start SLAPD with max debug 65535 and the log should show the built version
From: Terry Davis [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 2:42 PM
Subject: how to tell version?
How can you find out what version you are running?
BirdDog Solutions, Inc.