[no subject]

Hello,

Is there a line I need to add in the radius config files to limit which LDAP users can authenticate through radius? I have set the 'access_attr' line in the radiusd.conf and made sure that there is a corresponding entry in the LDAP database, but when I test the authentication all of the LDAP users are accepted by the radius server. This is true whether the LDAP attribute line is set to 'true', 'false' or missing entirely.

Any help would be appreciated.
--
BillT@Mahagonny.com - PGP KeyID#: 0xFB966670

"Crappy old OSes have value in the basically negative sense that changing to new ones makes us wish we'd never been born."
-Neal Stephenson 1999