how to use new schema

I have some custom objectclasses and attributes. I just put them into a .schema file and included them in slapd.conf.
When I am trying to ldapadd a ldif file with some objects based on some custom classes, OpenLDAP tells me the following:

> ldapadd -f entries.ldif -x -D "cn=Admin,dc=database,dc=internet" -w secret
> adding new entry "businessCategory=IT,dc=database,dc=internet"
> ldap_add: Object class violation
> additional info: unrecognized objectClass 'cIndustry'
> ldif_record() = 65

slapd.conf looks like that (only a part of it):
>	include         /usr/local/openldap/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
>	include         /usr/local/openldap/etc/openldap/schema/custom.schema

The objectclass definition in custom.schema is:
> ( NAME 'cIndustry' SUP top STRUCTURAL MUST businessCategory )

I thought that should be ok, but it seems that there is still a mistake...

Does somebody knows what's wrong there?

Best Regards

www : http://www.preuss.info
email: joerg@preuss.info