Re: replicating subtrees

Sze Yee wanted us to know:

>Hi, think that u need to include the two database for
>both the sub-domains in the master slapd.conf file
>http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200101/msg00302.html

After fighting it a while I was able to get it to replicate properly.

I've currently got another problem that the slaves send a referral for
any lookup, but that should be minor.

The major problem I found though was that slurpd would only start for
the first replica host defined in slapd.conf.  I had to hard code in the
second slurpd process and replog file.  Is slurpd supposed to parse the
slapd.conf file and get all instances of replication or does it have to
be started seperately for each database that requires replication?
--
Blue skies...		Todd
| Get a bigger hammer!   |  Are you feeling lucky...punk?         |