Re: replicating subtrees

Sze Yee wanted us to know:

>Hi, think that u need to include the two database for
>both the sub-domains in the master slapd.conf file

Thank you.  I did find a message dated July or so that desribed breaking
it up into three different directories (branch A, branch B, and the main,
I assume a catchall).  I haven't been able to make it work yet, but that's
what I'm trying now.

My slave servers are currently returning a referral to the master.  The
master is the one sending the update, so it's just a configuration issue
now.
--
Blue skies...		Todd
| Get a bigger hammer!   |  Are you feeling lucky...punk?         |