Re: Please help

consult the administrator guide at the http://www.openldap.org site. you will find into informations to write your own object and related RFCs about syntaxes. If you want informations about existing attributes, objectclasses, syntaxes see the ldap schema viewer at http://ldap.hklc.com/
MAY MUST in an object class definition (in openldap 2.xxx) gives the list of the attributes you may define or must define (required) for an entry that has this object class and you want to add .
ALLOW was used in openldap 1.xxx and is equivalent with MAY

Lise