how to let netscape addressbook work with ldap?

Before I'm going to mess up again ...
I know how to add a ldap directory in netscape, so thats not the
question
the question
             c=country

           o=organization
              /          \
          ou=clients     ou=employees
           /        \
    cn=person1    cn=person2

I want to see the mail + phone nr and every info availible in netscape
addressbook

i add base dn = ou=clients,o=organization,c=country

Do I make a special kind of opjectclass vor netscape? I want at least
givenname, surname, mail, phonenr, organization, phone nr personal,
celular and organizationphone nr ...

Does anybody have a schema for this that works with netscape addrssbook
? or know a site where i can download one ?

greetz