[Date Prev][Date Next]
TLS and Mandrake openldap 2.0.14 rpm
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: TLS and Mandrake openldap 2.0.14 rpm
- From: Andres Toomsalu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:02:58 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.4) Gecko/20010914
I have installed openldap 2.0.14 rpm on Mandrake 8.1 but haven't got
connections over SSL working yet.
Init script says that its starting both ldap:/// and ldaps:///. I have
also tried to start slapd manually (slapd -h "ldaps:///") and it
succeeds without errors. Ldap.pem certificate is nicely in
/etc/openldap/ldap.pem and slapd.conf TLS section seems to be right.
I can telnet to port 636 so something is there. When I stop slapd I
can't telnet to port 636.
But I haven't got any ldap clients working with SSL. All they complain
that "Can't start TLS...".
I have tried Ldap browser/editor java applet, GQ within KDE 2.2.1 and
Anyone familiar with this problem? Any solutions?
Thanx in advance,