JNDI Extension of Schema

Hello Everybody,

I am sure that somebody here must have worked with Java and openLDAP.

I have used JNDI extensively in seraching objects, retrieveing attributes etc.

But, I am not able to extend the schema of openLDAP using JNDI code.

This is possible in Netscape Directory Server, but for openLDAP I have to manually create the LDAP Schema and then include it in the slapd.conf.

Please suggest some way to extend the schema using JNDI.

I can forward the code to anyone who is interested.

Anybody who wishes to gain some knowledge of JNDI or some ready code can also contact me.

Regards,

Rajesh