JNDI Extension of Schema

Hello Everybody,
I am sure that somebody here must have worked with Java and openLDAP.
I have used JNDI extensively in seraching objects, retrieveing attributes etc.
But, I am not able to extend the schema of openLDAP using JNDI code.
This is possible in Netscape Directory Server, but for openLDAP I have to manually create the LDAP Schema and then include it in the slapd.conf.
Please suggest some way to extend the schema using JNDI.
I can forward the code to anyone who is interested.
Anybody who wishes to gain some knowledge of JNDI or some ready code can also contact me.