RE: setup on RH 7.2

Try again with "-x" to turn off SASL bind.
	ldapadd -x -f ldap.test -D cn=admin,o=cbmi,c=au -W

As another poster already noted, your ldap.test file is not in correct LDIF
format. It should be something like
	dn: o=cbmi,c=au
	objectclass: organizationalRole
	o: cbmi
	cn: Postmaster

I haven't checked your attributes to see if they're all legal, I suspect
there is a problem there as well. You should look in the schema files to
make sure you're using the correct objectClass and the correct attributes
for that class.

  -- Howard Chu