setup on RH 7.2

I have installed openldap, (comes with RH 7.2), have edited slapd.conf
and am trying to add an entry.  I use the following comand

ldapadd -f ldap.test -D "cn=admin, o=cbmi, c=au" -W

this prompts me for a password, after typing it I get the following
error

ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: no such attribute

The contents of ldap.test are as follows

o=cbmi, c=au
objectclass=organizationalRole
cn=Postmaster
description= This is a test

As far as I can see the objectclass organizationRole has been defined
and the attributes are legitimate.  Any idea where I could be wrong?  I
have defined the root of the tree as o=cbmi, c=au in slapd.conf too.

thanks
Chandra

--
Message protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus and content filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au