Re: FW: Netmeeting Directory Kit

Hello,

   I'm no expert, but I successfully applied the
netmeeting kit on a Redhat 7.0 system.  Basically I
removed all openldap rpms then installed the latest
openldap source using scripts.  By default rpm's do
not have the shell backend option enabled.  How did
you configure the make file.  As per the HOW-TO the
options are "./configure --enable-shell
--disable-debug".  This allows openldap to use the
netmeeting perl script on the backend when a
netmeeting client attempts a connection.  Reply to the
list with a brief description of how you compliled and
installed openldap and the netmeeting kit.

Ismael Sierra