Re: SASL (again)

Justin Schwartz wanted us to know:

>Hi,
>  Please, someone MUST know what is going wrong here:
>I try:
>[root@linux3 tools]# ./ldapsearch -h intranet.ivorytower.co.za
>ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: No such object
>The FAQ says this means "that LDAP SASL authentication function could not
>read the Root DSE. "
>Can someone tell me how to allow SASL to read the Root DSE?

Just in case you didn't ask the right question, answer this question:
Do you have SASL configured?

If no, then add a -x to the ldapsearch and ldapadd and ldapmodify
commands (to use simple authentication instead of SASL).

If yes, then you've got to tell it which object to bind to.
--
Blue skies...		Todd
| Get a bigger hammer!   |  Are you feeling lucky...punk?         |