Openldap 2.0.18 Password Hashing

Hi All!
    I have recently installed Openldap 2.0.18. In the previous versions automatic password hashing was not supported in Openldap and one has to manually hash, encode password before saving it. In 2.0.18 I have come to know that there is option present for automatic password hashing as it is done in Netscape Directory Server. Can anybody tell me how to add an automatically hashed password to Openldap 2.0.18 database using any specific Hashing scheme?

Thanx

Tariq Sultan