Ldap and web-mail - Installation guide (setup questions)

Questions:
----------

Where can I get a document that focuses on Ldap and webmail ?

Is there anything else I should read ?

Background:
----------

If possible, I would like to find a document that describes or explains how Ldap,

Imp, and Courier-Imap work together.

As a test, I am setting up Ldap with Imp, Courier-Imap, and Exim on

Debian Potato running the 2.2.19 Linux kernel at home.

I am new with Ldap, so I have been reading the contents of /usr/doc/openldap-guide

I have also been reading the documentation in /usr/doc/courier-imap and  /usr/doc/imp .

In the near future, I will be setting up Ldap for webmail with Kerberos authentification

at a private school.

Thanks.....

Ted