Re: Solaris 8 requirements

An easy way to LDAP-enable your Solaris boxes is to get nss_ldap and
pam_ldap from www.padl.com. They are much less of a pain to set up and the
also support SSL. Solaris own nss_ldap stuff include some kind of caching
daemon so it might be easier on the LDAP servers though. Also, if you have
Ultras running in 64-bit mode you will have to get Suns C compiler (at
least a trial license).

/Erik

--
Erik Persson, System Manager            <erik@roxen.com>
Roxen Internet Software                 Voice:  +46 13 376817