Re: libmessage patch Install?

Well,

   I've untarred the libmessage.tar.gz patch to the
open_ldap directory and ran the patch -p0 <
libmessage.diff command.  It failed on Hunk #1 and #3,
but prompted whether I wanted to assume "-R" several
times.  I answered yes instead of the default no and
ran the config.  Typed "./configure --enable-nls
--enable-shell --disable-debug".  I still receive the
POSIX thread error.  Am I applying the patch wrong?
You did not tell me where to untar the patch.  Unsure
of what to do next?

Ismael Sierra (newbie)