[Date Prev][Date Next]
still seeing slow downs on group searching
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: still seeing slow downs on group searching
- From: Terry Davis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 21:33:09 -0600
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:0.9.6) Gecko/20011120
Hello! Here is what I am doing.
I am using apache, mod_auth_pam, pam_ldap to do apache auth against my
ldap. I am using require-group directives. I am seeing a huge slow
down when using this feature. Using standard htaccess auth takes 5
seconds to load my page. It takes 15 seconds to load the page with ldap
auth. I just indexed it as well. Here is what I am indexing:
index default pres,eq
index cn,memberUid,uidNumber,gidNumber eq
Does anyone else have any hints on this subject or doing this
successfully. I want to trade notes with you if so. Perhaps I am
missing something important in my configuration someplace.
Thank you all for your help!