[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Back-sql and reserved words
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: Back-sql and reserved words
- From: Luzian Scherrer <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 12:30:44 +0100 (MET)
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> from "Robert J Gautier" at Nov 17, 2001 11:30:39 AM
Robert J Gautier wrote:
> My "SQL Programmer's Reference" gives an example like the above
> but uses double quotes around the column name...
Yes, you are right here. With double quotes it works, that's great.
> ...I see the problem with back-sql; I guess you'd have to patch the
> code to make it produce quotes around the column names. That's
> probably not a bad idea since it will never do any harm.
Do I have to submit a bug report or is this list read by the
Thanks for the help,
University of Zurich, Centre for Computing Services
Luzian Scherrer <email@example.com>
Tel: +41 1 63 56778 Fax: +41 1 63 54505 Office: Y11-F-76