[Date Prev][Date Next]
How can I hard-code stuff in configure?
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: How can I hard-code stuff in configure?
- From: "OpenLDAP Mailing List" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:42:11 -0600
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcFuJsP8uxy75lh+Qn+p44vQVn5pgw==
- Thread-topic: How can I hard-code stuff in configure?
I am doing several installs of OpenLDAP on AIX. There is a known bug
with using getaddr on AIX, filed under ITS 1134:
The problem can be circumvented by changing portable.h, but this file
does not exist until configure has run and (improperly) detected that
How can I patch getaddr=no info configure? It is not a configurable
I tried changing configure.in with the following patch:
< AC_CHECK_FUNCS( getaddrinfo inet_ntop )
> AC_CHECK_FUNCS( inet_ntop )
but portable.h was still created with HAVE_GETADDRINFO=1