Re: problem with searching on objectclass=bankDepartment

Hmm... I'm not sure if this adds any value but you may consider upgrading to 3.3.11 (the latest version). I encountered very similar results where the updates never show up even though when I dump an ldif to the file its there. So you may try upgrading to a newer db.

jm