Assertion `rw != ((void *)0)' failed.

Can somebody help me with this problem? 2.0.15 was doing job OK on
redhat 7.1, but on redhat 7.2 ldaps (in SSL mode) didn't work with
nsswitch, I get errors from cyrus.c like:

cyrus.c:408: ldap_int_sasl_open: Assertion `lc->lconn_sasl_ctx == ((void *)0)' failed.

First it looked like nss_ldap or pam_ldap problem, but message is from
openLDAP - so I have decided to compile new 2.0.18 my standard options:

First, he linked with wrong BerkeleyDB - segfault, OK - then I linked
it with that that one libsasl is linked and checked with `ldd' to be
sure. OK, but when I try finaly to start it it dies.

Starting with -d -1 I get:

backend_startup: bi_open 2 failed!
slapd shutdown: initiated
ldbm backend syncing
ldbm backend done syncing
====> cache_release_all
slapd: rdwr.c:75: ldap_pvt_thread_rdwr_destroy: Assertion `rw != ((void *)0)' failed.

It dies with SIGABRT.

Configure options:

I have put LD_RUN_PATH to /opt/lib to be sure that daemon will find
new (his own) libraries instead system lldap and llber in /usr/lib.

System is Linux:

redhat 7.2

This signature intentionally left blank