Re: Using MD5 passwords with LDAP

Hi

Thanks for the reply, but as I have mentioned once below, and want to draw
yr attention once again to it that I tried using the openldap 1.2 rpms that
came
with the rh7.0 system. I _am_ able to use MD5 auth with those.
I even tried it once on rh7.2, using openldap 2.11 and that also works.
So finally it boils down to how redhat has managed to get this
working.

Any ideas??