Re: [ldap] LDAP C API status

Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
At 07:20 PM 2001-10-29, Wei Wang wrote:

Anyways, I was interested to have found out from Mark Smith's response to a question that the LDAP_OPT_DESC option for ldap_get_option(). But then the code in OpenLDAP says that LDAP_OPT_DESC is deprecated. So should that be used?

For now, yes. But realize that this option was removed from the most recent IETF LDAP C API I-D and likely will be replaced with something else eventually.

Hmmm, I have actually went to IETF.org and searched for LDAP API drafts. But I didn't find what I was looking for. Could you give me a pointer to the latest LDAP C API draft? Thanks.

Regards,

--
Wei Wang                  mailto:weiwang@interlinknetworks.com
Interlink Networks, Inc.  http://www.interlinknetworks.com