Re: ActiveDirectory and OpenLDAP

Teunis Peters wrote:
> I've found references in the debian-unstable PAM lib on setting password
> to an ActiveDirectory system, but nothing else...
> Does anyone have any information on how to hook a linux system into an
> ActiveDirectory environment?

Sounds like you're on the wrong list; however, you may find some
of LDAP and AD in http://www.daasi.de/staff/norbert/thesis.pdf; you may
try to dig in the mail archives of this list for some notes, c code
and so.

Dr. Pierangelo Masarati               | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Politecnico di Milano                 | mailto:masarati@aero.polimi.it
via La Masa 34, 20156 Milano, Italy   |