	From: Mark R. Diggory
	Sent: Fri 10/26/2001 3:52 AM
	To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
	Subject: Recursive Groups

	I've been working hard on developing an ACL based on many of the
	provided in the mail archives and faq for OpenLDAP. I wondering
if anyone
	has attempted an acl that would recursively check group
memberships for
	What I'd like to do is:
	dn: cn=group2,o=blaa
	member: cn=group1,o=blaa
	dn: cn=group1,o=blaa
	member: uid=joe_user,o=blaa
	dn: uid=joe_user,o=blaa
	and have joe_user be authenticated as if a member of both group1
and group2.
	Does anyone know if this is possible?
	-Mark Diggory