Re: is there a sizelimit to groupOfNames?

Jan-Michael Ong wrote:

> Sir,
>
> Thank you for your immediate response but where exactly in slapd.conf? I
> don't have this option turned on anywhere and I searched the man page
> online and couldn't find any references to this
>
> http://www.openldap.org/software/man.cgi?query=slapd.conf&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=OpenLDAP+2.0-Release&format=html
>
> Am I to edit a particular *.c file or *.h file?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> At 03:52 PM 10/24/2001 -0700, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
> >You may be running into sockbuf max incoming limits.
> >See sb_max_incoming/sb_max_incoming_auth settings in slapd.conf(5).

try slapd.conf(5) after you installed the package, or

man $srcdir/doc/man/man5/slapd.conf.5

and look for

       sockbuf_max_incoming <integer>
              Specify  the  maximum  incoming  LDAP  PDU size for
              anonymous sessions.  The default is 262143.

       sockbuf_max_incoming_auth <integer>
              Specify the maximum  incoming  LDAP  PDU  size  for
              authenticated sessions.  The default is 4194303.

Pierangelo.

--
Dr. Pierangelo Masarati               | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Politecnico di Milano                 | mailto:masarati@aero.polimi.it