[Date Prev][Date Next]
Storing Large Objects in an LDAP Tree
- To: OpenLDAP Software <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Storing Large Objects in an LDAP Tree
- From: Adam Sherman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 14:28:47 -0400
- Content-disposition: inline
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.18i
We are currently designing a document management system for a
client. I'm new to LDAP, but I see a good possibility of using it over
SQL for this project.
The main requirement for the system is that it be able to handle very
large files, 100MB plus.
Any comments or opinions about how this could be done with OpenLDAP,
and whether or not it would be fast/stable?
President & Technology Architect
Tritus Consultant Group Inc.