Re: php ldap_bind not working as expected

At 09:08 AM 2001-10-09, Prune wrote:
>This is not working. When I try it by hand (system command ldapadd) or using ldapbrowser, everything is working fine....

Then I suspect you are not doing the same thing in your program...
(or on the command line).  I do note that some of your DNs within
your ACLs are not properly normalized (extra spaces after commas
no removed) which might account for some of the unexpected behavior.

> by dn="uid=mst, ou=users, ou=lecentre.net, dc=lecentre, dc=net" write