OpenLDAP 2.0.15 build issues: liblunicode and ufn.c

Hi,

I am attempting to build OpenLDAP 2.0.15 on windows 2000 using visual C++
6.0. When I open the main project
main.dsw, it complains about liblunicode not being present. I ignored this
and it continued loading the workspace.
Anyone aware of this package and is it going to affect unicode support?

Also, once I started building, it complained about the absence of the file
'ufn.c' in the library 'libldap'. This file
is not provided with the distribution. I deleted it from the compile list.
But is this necessary? How do I get
a hold of it?

Any info. would be appreciated.

-bharathi