Re: size limitation

As noted previously on this list, OpenLDAP does not have
arbitrary restrictions upon the number of entries, size
of entries, number of attributes per entry, number of
values per attributes, size of values, etc..

OpenLDAP does have a configurable restriction on the
maximum LDAP message it is willing to accept.
See slapd.conf(5), in particular, sockbof_max_incoming
and sockbuf_max_incoming_auth directives.

Kurt