Missing OID for inetLocalMailRecipient

Is there any final word on the official OID for inetLocalMailRecipient?

The reason I bring this to the OpenLDAP list is that beginning in 2.0.14
or .15 the inetLocalMailRecipient definition has been commented out
because of the lack of an OID.  This causes unexpected difficulty when
upgrading between versions, and leaves me in a bind:

- if OpenLDAP does begin using an OID, what would it be, and
- if I make up my own, will the introduction of this new OID break my
  directory (which is _heavily_ based on inetLocalMailRecipient)?.

I did a Google on "inetlocalmailrecipient OID" and came up with a
discussion from the LASER list which indicates that Netscape's
MailRecipient (2.16.840.1.113730.3.2.3) might turn into
inetLocalMailRecipient.  This doesn't mean anything, but if I had to
pick an OID, that would be it.  For reference:

http://playground.sun.com/laser/0075.html

Carl Litt
Network Administrator
Execulink Internet