[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: about RFC/draft 822, schema containing 'maildrop'
On Tue, 9 Oct 2001, Prune wrote:
> Tero Pelander wrote:
> >On Mon, 8 Oct 2001, Prune wrote:
> >>I'm looking for the last schema having the 'maildrop' attribut.
> >>I came across this but it does not seen to bo complete :
> >>What about the RFC ?
> >>is there something new about it ?
- Jeff Hodges wrote an informational RFC about how Stanford uses the
maildrop attribute. Maildrop is probably not the attribute you want
to use these days. It was an experiment that worked ( and still works)
quite well, but it is not the "standard" by any means. It is really
rather limited in what you can do with it.
- You can try searching for it on google vusing
- Or email me and I'll send you a copy.
> >I have seen more references to a newer draft about the mail routing in
> >ldap. Unfortunately that draft too has already expired. It has slightly
> >different attributes and the OID on objectclass has not been uniquely
> >defined. (..TBD=to be defined)
> Thanks.... almost the same.
> Can someone send it's schema to me ?
> I still can't find a complete schema file.... :/
- I think you can find the schema for this in the sendmail src for
8.12.1 in the file sendmail-8.12.1/cf/sendmail.schema .
- Booker C. Bense
- Officially it's SUmaildrop, maildrop is just an alias.