size limitation

Hi,

    I'm sending my query again since i dint get a reply...............

    This is again an important query i'm facing at the customer's end. So i would be thankful if somebody can reply sooooooon.

I upload CRLs using certificaterevocationlist;binary successfully. Now, is there any limitation on the size of the crl or size of the certificate ( for that matter any entry.....)?

What if i have million of entries in my CRL? Please tell me the size limit of each entry

 and what will happen, if i exceed that size????

Thank You in advance.

regards

Gayathri.A