size limitation

    I'm sending my query again since i dint get a reply...............
    This is again an important query i'm facing at the customer's end. So i would be thankful if somebody can reply sooooooon.
I upload CRLs using certificaterevocationlist;binary successfully. Now, is there any limitation on the size of the crl or size of the certificate ( for that matter any entry.....)?
What if i have million of entries in my CRL? Please tell me the size limit of each entry
 and what will happen, if i exceed that size????
Thank You in advance.