Re: Certificates

At 12:05 PM 2001-10-08, Carlos Eduardo Gomes Marins wrote:
>I still have one doubt about using OpenLdap. How can I add more than one certificate to a Ldap database using the cRLDistribuitonPoint objectclass and the certificateRevocationList attibute.
>Thanks in advance,

Certificates are held in userCertificate attributes,
not certificateRevocationList attributes.  To add
a certificate (contained in the file /path/cert.der),
you can use:

dn: cn=user,dc=example,dc=org
changetype: add
add: userCertificate;binary
userCertificate;binary:< file///path/cert.der
-

To add a certificateRevocationList (contained in the file
/path/crl.der):

dn: cn=user,dc=example,dc=org
changetype: add
add: certificateRevocationList;binary
certificateRevocationList;binary:< file:///path/crl.der
-

In both cases, the value should conform the appropriate
X.509 syntax and DER encoded.