Re: Searches are painfully slow

Hi JP!

As I see it, that shouldn't be the cause for the slowness of my
openldap. First of all :
./configure --help
--enable-rlookups     enable reverse lookups [no]
states that reverse-lookups are disabled by default.
When I do my ldap-searches by php I get a result for each query about
1-2 seconds after the actual Query. The ldap-bind happens nearly
instantly. With a problem with reverse-lookups that should take about
30 seconds (=DNS-timeout).

Thanks for your help.

Timo Boettcher