Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 5:54 PM
Subject: SV: Problems building SLAPD with backsql support

Thank you for your help on the above issue.

I have added backsql.dsp in the build project and I also found portable.h where I "defined"  backsql. But now I am stuck again

I keep getting this linkage error when i am trying to build slapd:

libslapd.lib(backend.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _sql_back_initialize

I tried to add backsql.lib in the linker section, but then i just got a lot of other lnk2001 such as sqlexecdirect, sqfetch etc...

Greatful for any response
Sincerly

Peter Simonsen