Evolution and Outlook and address books

Hi

I only started looking at LDAP yesterday, so forgive any gross
misunderstandings I may have  :)

I am trying to set up a global address book which will work in outlook
and evolution.  It must also support distribution lists

>From what I have so far created, I can't get the lists to work.  My LDIF
file (trimmed) is (I removed the email addresses to protect them from
spam-junkies):

----------------------------
dn: o=tangent
objectClass: organization
o: tangent

dn: cn=root,o=tangent
objectClass: organizationalRole
cn: root

dn: cn=Philip Correia,o=tangent
cn: Philip Correia
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
mail: a@b.c
givenname: Philip
sn: Correia

dn: cn=Chris Picton,o=tangent
cn: Chris Picton
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
mail: b@b.c
givenname: Chris
sn: Picton

dn: cn=Staff, o=tangent
cn: Staff
objectClass: groupOfNames
member: cn=Philip Correia,o=tangent
member: cn=Chris Picton,o=tangent

dn: cn=Staff 2, o=tangent
cn: Staff 2
objectClass: groupOfUniqueNames
uniqueMember: cn=Philip Correia,o=tangent
uniqueMember: cn=Chris Picton,o=tangent

If groupOfNames or groupOfUniqueNames is wrong, what should I be using
for the distributions lists?

My next question is: are there mail clients which can update the LDAP
address book?  If so, how would user authentication work -where would I
store the passwords?

Finally, would I be able to store personal address books on the LDAP
server.  Would I need to hardcode a different dn in the client for each
user?

Regards

--
Chris Picton