From: Peter Simonsen [mailto:pts@astongroup.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 6:31 AM
To: 'openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org'
Subject: Problems building SLAPD with backsql support

Hi !
I am a newbie on openldap, so foregive me if its "novice" question.
I am trying to build openldap 2.0.11 with backsql support on win2K
I have build the MSVC++ project "build" with success, but it seems not to include backsql support.
How do I "enable" the backsql support in this enviroment.
Greatful for any response
Peter Simonsen