[Date Prev][Date Next]
Forcing SSLv3 with Openldap 2.0.11
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Forcing SSLv3 with Openldap 2.0.11
- From: Scott Russell <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 22:11:52 -0400
- Content-disposition: inline
- Organization: IBM Linux Technology Center
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
How do I force SSLv3 with openldap 2.0.11 libs? It appears from looking at
openldap/libraries/libldap/tls.c that SSLv23 is used by default with no way
to change this.
I understand that in a perfect world SSLv23 would work but with the internal
LDAP server, which is arguably broken, SSLv23 fails while SSLv3 works.
Something I can add to /etc/ldap.conf perhaps?
Thanks for the help
Scott Russell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Linux Technology Center, System Admin, RHCE.
T/L 441-9289 / External 919-543-9289