str2entry error on import

I have existing iPlanet LDAP systems, and I'm looking into how to go about
taking their data and moving into OpenLDAP instead.

I have an LDIF export file from an iPlanet system and am attempting to
import it into an OpenLDAP 2.0.15 system (Solaris 2.6).  The command line I
am using at the moment is:

rm /usr/local/pkg/openldap/var/openldap-ldbm/*
cd /usr/local/pkg/openldap/sbin
./slapadd -f /usr/local/pkg/openldap/etc/openldap/slapd.conf \
    -l /home/dan/import.ldif -d 2048

The error returned is:

str2entry: invalid value for syntax 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15
slapadd: could not parse entry (line=61)

Even using debug level of -1, I can't seem to get slapadd to tell me what
attribute it's referring to.  I can't find any problems with the entry
itself.  I've removed trailing spaces from the entry, etc.  I also
recompiled OpenLDAP with CPPFLAGS="-DLDAP_DEBUG".

Here is the entry from the LDIF that it is failing on (with a couple of
domain names changed to protect the innocent):

dn: uid=angelosa@abc.com, ou=people, ou=abc.com, ou=affiliates, ou=isp, ou=messaging, o=isp-root
objectclass: top
objectclass: person
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: inetOrgPerson
objectclass: ispPerson
objectclass: mailRecipient
objectclass: nsMessagingServerUser
objectclass: nsLicenseUser
objectclass: ispSavedAttributes
nslicensedfor: msg
cn:: QW5nZWxhIFBlcmVkYSBM83Bleg==
givenname: Angela
sn:: UGVyZWRhIEzzcGV6
uid: angelosa@abc.com
userpassword: {crypt}wRVVGCmqrBOaI
ispserialnumber: 010800683
ispdomain: abc.com
mailhost: spool1.email.isp.net
mail: angelosa@abc.com
maildeliveryoption: mailbox
vsastatus: active
mailquota: 10485760
creatorsname: cn=Directory Manager
createtimestamp: 19991222031748Z
nsmsgdisallowaccess: http
modifiersname: uid=itprovisioner,ou=people,o=isp-root
modifytimestamp: 20000929051212Z

(The entire LDIF consists of, at the moment, just the branches leading up
to this entry, followed by the entry itself - I've stripped it down to just
that so that I can repeatedly test an import quickly without waiting for
the other 3.7 million lines prior to this entry in the real import file).

Any help is appreciated.  I've been banging on this for a few days, and I
just can't seem to find the problem.

 -dan

--
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  -Stalin